Advance Automated Systems Ltd are pleased and proud to announce that they have joined the Rolling On Interroll program. The program was setup four years ago now with 96 members globally covering 39 countries. The ambition of Rolling On Interroll is to make a strong statement for quality and leadership in our industry.
Advance have developed a strong reputation and presence in the UK conveyor and automation industry, now one of the largest and most flexible manufacturers. The inclusion in the global ROI group gives us strength, depth and reach that we could never have as a single entity. ROI is made up of selected businesses in the automation field ranging from software to robotics with Interroll products at the core.
In the past potential customers may not have considered Advance as a partner able to offer products, support and expertise globally. With a new approach it is time to change this thinking, together with the ROI group and Interroll we are now stronger together than any single partner you currently work with.
“Advance has developed a strong reputation and presence in the UK conveyor and automation industry, now one of the largest and most flexible manufacturers. The inclusion in the global Rolling On Interroll programme gives us strength, depth and reach that we could never have as a single entity.”
- Bryn Roberts, Advance Automated Systems Ltd
“We are delighted to have a strong and trusted partner like Advance Automated Systems join our international Rolling On Interroll programme. There has been a long-standing commercial relationship between both companies, which the programme will strengthen further. Advance specialise in conveyor manufacture, specifically bespoke and turnkey solutions, it is a pleasure to see the quality seal on their systems.”
- Hilton Campbell, Interroll UK
- Interroll is a worldwide leading producer of high-quality key products and services for material handling.
- Interroll established the Rolling On Interroll programme four years ago, aimed at selected Interroll customers, it seeks to create a climate where best practices can be shared.
- The programme currently consists of 96 members globally covering 39 countries.
- The ongoing ambition of Rolling On Interroll is to make a strong statement for quality and leadership in the material handling industry.
Published: 16th September 2019